Within the frame of training and know-how transfer, services are structured so that the end user can exploit the products or services received to the maximum effect and throughout their life time.
INTRACOM DEFENSE view of training and know-how transfer services is not limited to presenting and making available the appropriate of information, but it extends to the ability to use, process and explore knowledge towards the development of expertise for the user, so that one acquires the confidence to take full advantage of the product.
The content of training for our products is threaded around the following escalating components:
- Use, to enable the full operational capability
- Maintenance, to obtain the capability for product support through its life cycle
- Architectural Design, to facilitate the full exploitation of the product and act as a multiplier to its effective use and interoperability.
Depending on the needs of the users, training and know how transfer services can be offered either at customer/end user facilities or at our premises or in cases where academic training is required courses are rendered at Athens Information Technology (AIT), the educational center that operates within the INTRACOM Group of companies.
Our training and know-how transfer services include themes related to:
- Our products:
WiSPR, WiWAN, iDEFENDER, HEPS, Genaircon etc.
- Technologies used for military communications:
Communications, Electronics, Power Supplies, RF, Cryptography and Hybrid Power Systems
- Specialized Laboratory infrastructure for:
EMI/EMC, Quality, Calibration, Testing and CE
- Supporting functions:
Training as well as technical services are offered by the company on cryptography topics.